The SULADS, acronym for Socio-economic Uplift, Literacy, Anthropological, and Developmental Services, is a community-based non-government organization involved in various development projects and sponsoring thousands of Lumad children and families of the Philippines who are unreached and have no access to basic education and healthcare.
Our outreach spans from Bukidnon, Cotabato, Davao, Agusan, Surigao, Palawan, Ilo-Ilo , Tawi-Tawi, and Mindoro which includes the mountains of headhunters and to the various tribes living in the numerous islands.
Reaching the unreached…
It is the desire of the SULADS to invite the world to share the joy of service by:
- Establishing schools for the children
- Bringing much needed Healthcare to the mothers
- Providing livelihood programs
- Giving education for the deaf and blind
- Spending time with them and working with them; and
- Giving love to children, giving love to families,living among them.
This is LOVE in ACTION.